Energy Rebates & Incentives
Air Services Company is a compressed air trade ally with ComEd (Northern Illinois), Focus On Energy (Wisconsin) and Nipsco (Northern Indiana) energy efficiency programs. As a trade ally with these programs Air Services Company can assist your company in all application and implemenation requirements in these programs. Since compressed air can account for over 50% of the power consumption in a plant, these incentives can help to drastically reduce your energy consumption.
Following is some additional information on the energy efficiency programs.
ComEd Smart Ideas
Prescriptive incentive for new variable speed drive air compressors
- $100.00 / HP (up to 100HP)
- Air Services Company Gardner Denver Model VS70 flyer - 100HP
- Air Services Company Gardner Denver Model VS40 flyer - 50HP
- Air Services Company Gardner Denver Model VS20 flyer - 25HP
Custom incentive for energy efficient compressed air system improvements
- $0.07 / kWh saved in the first year
- This includes:
- New variable speed drive air compressors above 100HP
- New energy efficient fixed speed compressors
- New multiple compressor control systems
- New compressed air system flow controller
- This includes:
Compressed Air Study
- ComEd will pay for a compressed air study designed to indentify opportunities to improve the efficiency of your compressed air system. In addition to paying for the study, ComEd provides a on-time incentive payment of $0.07 per annual kWh saved after proper implementation of recommendations identified through the study.
- Customer must have a minimum of 250 HP (combined) of compressors in operation on the facility's primary system.
- Customer must agree to repair at least 50% of the identified leak load.